Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Peter Rabbit Cupcakes

A good friend of mine requested Peter Rabbit theme cupcakes to celebrate her precious little boy's 1 month birthday. I've never done a gumpaste rabbit figure before and I'm embarrassed to say that this little cutie took me over an hour to make! Perhaps I should've researched for a tutorial but I feel this takes as much time as making the actual figure itself. So I went ahead just looked at another rabbit figure online and got started.

As inexperienced as I was with gumpaste figures I think Peter came out great. I was a little worried that he looked a little like a kangaroo but my hubby assured me he did not. Haha!

The Peter Rabbit theme cupcakes are red velvet with cream cheese frosting. So cute and so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment